- This event has passed.
IIW International Welding Inspector Standard Exams (IWI-S)
December 12, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Information for Candidates
The IWI-S examinations are held on the Thursday 12th December, following the Welding Inspector Standard (IWI-S) course.
There are 2 examinations:
- WI2 Welding Inspection Theory (2.5 hours); a written examination covering the IWI-S inspection theory.
- WI2 Welding Inspection Practical (2.5 hours); a practical examination to test the candidate’s ability to apply inspection techniques.
Candidates will be notified by email and by letter of the marks awarded for each paper and the result, that is, of PASS or FAIL. Do NOT call us as we may not have the results ready for you. Results can generally be expected within 3-4 weeks of the examinations.
There are 2 prerequisites:
- Completion of the Welding Inspection Part 1 course (WT1 HERA Welding Supervisor Course).
- An optometrist certificate obtained within 3 months of the application must be submitted with this application. Unaided or corrected near visual acuity in at least one eye shall be such that the candidate is capable of reading N4 Times Roman type or Jaeger J1 at a distance of not less than 30 cm on a standard reading chart.
HERA Ordinary Platinum member
HERA Associate Gold & Affiliate members
- Prices are inclusive of GST
The examination fee payable is noted in the application form and must be paid before the examination.
Want to take advantage of greater membership discounts?
Contact our Manager Member Services and Support Brian Low about upgrading today.
Not only will this reduce your course fees for your business, but also for any of your employees throughout the year. And depending on the tier of membership you choose you can also enjoy discounts on offered resources and other membership benefits as well.
17-19 Gladding Place
To register simply fill out the form below, and we’ll take care of the rest!
*Please don’t make any travel or accommodation bookings until you’ve received confirmation the exam is going ahead.
I’m sorry – registration for this course has now closed.
We suggest you search our events section online to see if we’re holding this particular course in another location that would suit you. Alternatively, we can place you on a waitlist for the next available course.
To do so, please send an email to email@example.com with subject title: Course waitlist request. Please include your full name, company, contact phone number, course and location you’re interested in within the email.
3. How will I know about my results?
Candidates will be notified by email and by letter of the marks awarded for each paper and the result, that is, of PASS or FAIL. Do NOT call us as we may not have the results ready for you.
4. When will I hear about my exam results?
Results can generally be expected within 3-4 weeks of the examinations.