- This event has passed.
IIW International Welding Inspector Basic Exams (IWI B)
December 7, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Information for Candidates
The IWI-B examinations are held on the Saturday (7th December) following the Welding Inspector Basic (IWI-B) 1 week course.
There are 2 examinations:
- Part 1 WI1 Welding Inspection Theory (1.5 hrs); a written examination covering the IWI-B inspection theory.
- Part 2 WI1 Welding Inspection Practical (2.5 hrs); a practical examination to test the candidate’s ability to apply inspection techniques.
Candidates will be notified by email and by letter of the marks awarded for each paper and the result, that is, PASS or FAIL. Results can generally be expected within 3 weeks of the examinations.
There are 2 prerequisites:
- Completion of the Welding Inspection Part 1 course (WT1 HERA Welding Supervisor Course).
- An optometrist certificate obtained within 3 months of the application must be submitted with this application. Unaided or corrected near visual acuity in at least one eye shall be such that the candidate is capable of reading N4 Times Roman type or Jaeger J1 at a distance of not less than 30 cm on a standard reading chart.
HERA Ordinary Platinum member
HERA Associate Gold & Affiliate members
Non HERA member?
- All prices are inclusive of GST
If you’re not a HERA member already-yo should seriously consider joining our association!
Not only will this reduce your course fees nor for your business, but also for any of your employess throughout the year. And depending on the tier of membership you choose you can also enjoy discounts on offered resources and other membership benifts as well
17-19 Gladding Place
To register simply fill out the form below, and we’ll take care of the rest!
*Please don’t make any travel or accommodation bookings until you’ve received a confirmation email.
“Cut off date for registrations is Wednesday 3rd December”
I’m sorry – registration for this course has now closed.
We suggest you search our events section online to see if we’re holding this particular course in another location that would suit you. Alternatively, we can place you on a waitlist for the next available course.
To do so, please send an email to email@example.com with subject title: Course waitlist request. Please include your full name, company, contact phone number, course and location you’re interested in within the email.