Welding Supervisor | Welding Inspection Part 1 Exam | Auckland
April 12 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
AS 2214 Welding supervisor/Welding technology module 1 exam
Applicants for this exam will be assessed to ensure they meet the pre-examination requirements specified by the International Institute of Welding (IIW) and AS 2214.
To successfully enroll and sit this exam, applicants must have:
- For IIW WT1 – satisfactory completed the WT1 Welding supervisor course including distance learning component.
- For AS 2214 – have documentary evidence of having one of the following:
- Three years approved practical experience in the fabrication engineering industry, and successful completion of an approved course that includes.
– welding process technology;
– weld testing and inspection, and
– standards and specifications
- Three years approved experience in the supervision or inspection of welding
- A qualification in either engineering, metallurgy or welding, and three years approved experience related to the practical application of welding.
If you haven’t supplied the required documentation with your WT1 Welding Supervisor Course application this examination application will not proceed until you have demonstrated that you meet these requirements.
Each candidate will be notified by email of the marks awarded for each paper and the result of either PASS or FAIL.
The results will be posted to candidates within eight weeks after the examinations have been sat.
17-19 Gladding Place, Manukau
- All prices are inclusive of GST
If you’re not a HERA member already-yo should seriously consider joining our association!
Not only will this reduce your course fees nor for your business, but also for any of your employess throughout the year. And depending on the tier of membership you choose you can also enjoy discounts on offered resources and other membership benifts as well
Register to attend
Simply fill out the online form below to register.