- This event has passed.
Welding Supervisor course (Welding Inspector part one) | Auckland
August 1 @ 8:30 am - August 5 @ 5:00 pm
Venue: HERA House, Manukau City
This course leads to the following qualifications:
- The Welding Supervisor qualification AS/NZS 2214-2019: Certification of welding supervisors – Structural steel welding as required by AS/NZS 5131 and the Steel Fabricator Certification (SFC) scheme.
- The HERA Certificate of Attainment covering the welding knowledge requirements for CBIP Elevating Work Platforms Inspectors – (Ref CBIP Doc. No: PRO-CER-09).
- For those wanting to progress to the HERA Welding Inspector Level 1 – Steel Structures, (including IIW International Welding Inspector IWI-B) this covers the Welding Technology 1 Module (WT1). Further study and exams, the “HERA Welding Inspector Level 1” course and exams must be completed to gain this welding inspection qualification.
- The course is also recommended for those preparing for the CBIP Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) examinations for welding technology; Ref. “Knowledge Requirements” in CBIP Doc. No PRO-CER-07).
- The course is also ideal for anyone seeking an in-depth knowledge of structural steel welding but who do not require a formal qualification.
All prices include GST.
HERA Ordinary Platinum member
HERA Affiliate or Associate Gold members
Non HERA member
Please note: The AS 2214 / IIW Inspector Part 1 exam fee’s not included in the course fees.
Want to get a HERA membership discount, but aren’t a member?
Not only will this reduce your course fees for your business, but also for any of your employees throughout the year. And depending on the tier of membership you choose you can also enjoy discounts on offered resources and other membership benefits as well.
17-19 Gladding Place
Manukau City 2104
This course is now full.
Please email email@example.com to register your interest in case spots become available.
Please fill in the application form below to secure your spot
**While processing your application – please do not refresh or leave the page**
If you’re having trouble filling in this form, please contact us on +64 9 262 2885 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help.
I’m sorry – registration for this course has now closed.
We suggest you search our events section online to see if we’re holding this particular course in another location that would suit you. Alternatively, we can place you on a waitlist for the next available course.
To do so, please send an email to email@example.com with subject title: Course waitlist request. Please include your full name, company, contact phone number, course and location you’re interested in within the email.