This course leads to the following qualifications:
- The Welding Supervisor qualification AS/NZS 2214-2019: Certification of welding supervisors – Structural steel welding as required by AS/NZS 5131 and the Steel Fabricator Certification (SFC) scheme.
- The HERA Certificate of Attainment covering the welding knowledge requirements for CBIP Elevating Work Platforms Inspectors – (Ref CBIP Doc. No: PRO-CER-09).
- For those wanting to progress to the HERA Welding Inspector Level 1 – Steel Structures, this covers the Welding Technology 1 Module (WT1). Further study and exams, the “HERA Welding Inspector Level 1” course and exams must be completed to gain this welding inspection qualification.
- The course is also recommended for those preparing for the CBIP Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) examinations for welding technology; Ref. “Knowledge Requirements” in CBIP Doc. No PRO-CER-07).
- The course is also ideal for anyone seeking an in-depth knowledge of structural steel welding but who do not require a formal qualification.