For the first time in New Zealand, the Above Ground Geothermal and Allied Technologies (AGGAT) program will be presented on an international scale.
The date and venue for this conference will be on the 30th April at the Sky City Convention Centre in Auckland.
The Conference focuses on above ground geothermal engineering, with an emphasis on research activities being undertaken in these areas within New Zealand and abroad. Speakers will be focusing on the themes of:
- Technology concepts – processes or technology concepts to deliver energy outputs in smarter, faster or more cost effective ways
- Control systems – control strategies moving beyond business as usual
- Heat transfer and design – heat exchanger systems and data analysis to optimise power generation systems
- Turbine design and performance – turbine designs and selection for processes and performance in different operating situations
- Materials and fluids – the right materials and fluids for the right operating conditions
All industry members are encouraged to register for this event, as this will be your opportunity to hear what is happening in this important area for New Zealand industry. Also there will be the opportunity to network with colleagues and peers from NZ, as well as international researchers and delegates working in this area.